What you can do to help me today
With a few weeks to go before I leave Virginia for the remotest part of the Pacific, I am woefully underfunded. Until foundation grants begin in 2018, I need your generous help one last time to raise sufficient funds for this unique humanitarian project – continuing my outreach to youths on HIV/AIDS prevention by directing indigenous youths to assist me in running TA-PC’s world operations. It’s never been attempted before. While doing so, they receive a first-class education and scholarships.
I lived among them 40 years ago as the sole outsider. To thank them, I made a commitment then to return in my “retirement” years to donate my life to help the younger generation prepare themselves for eventual emigration and transition. That time has come. Please send me on this mission with adequate funding. I am a volunteer.
- Send a check made payable to TA-PC or TeenAIDS’ Atoll Academy to:
P.O. Box 7114, Fitchburg, MA 01420 using the return envelope – the address is good now and throughout 2018 (and longer).
Please state which calendar year (2016 or 2017) the donation is for.
- Donate through PayPal on our secure website (the link is below). The funds are deposited in our account within three business days. Please note PayPal takes 2.3% as the non-profit processing fee so if you can, please add that to the donation.
- Donate by VISA or MasterCard. They take a 2.5% processing fee. The link is below. If you use AMEX they take 3.5% plus additional charges. You can use the return envelope to fill out your card #. My bookkeeper or I personally destroy your info after submitting the payment.
- You can contribute your frequent air miles to our account at United Airlines or through any of the Star Alliance members (see reverse). Our TA-PC account is listed under “John B. Chittick – “MF493798”). You will not receive a tax deduction from United, but I will send you a very generous, personal deduction on TA-PC letterhead for your taxes. To buy a RT ticket on United’s weekly flight to Yap for me and my assistant (coming for one month to set up equipment), we need to raise 280,000 miles for both tickets. The minimum donation is 500 miles. There is an added cost to you for taxes ($69.60 for each ticket purchased with mileage).
- You can gift stocks to Norton Capital, 757-623-1200, attention: Jessica Buckley, email@example.com. Gifts of stocks are processed through Fiduciary Trust (Celia Texeira) to TeenAIDS’ account with Pershing; account # NT6-004743 (through Norton Capital).
*** After February 10, 2017, mail can be sent to my P.O. Box 949, Colonia, Yap, FM 96043. It will take 2-4 months for it to reach me on the outer atolls and for a reply. Donations should be sent to the Fitchburg MA address for dependable record keeping.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Here is how you can give!
Please choose below:
You can donate by credit card with this form, or by sending a check or money order made out to TeenAIDS-PeerCorps to either of the following address:
P.O. Box 7114
Fitchburg, MA 01420
TeenAIDS-PeerCorps is now accepting donations via BlackCoin
Don’t wait, donate now! 😀
BlackCoin Donation Address: B9Xm6ooHtJqLbJxhqjZyTa6KdHwhzPGJXg
Bitcoin Donation Address: 1KBXPkGUoYR7dKXkUG1kxqnjiiiZnYxxYz
For more information on BlackCoin, visit: www.blackcoin.co
and for more on Bitcoin visit: Bitcoin.org
You can donate Stocks or Bonds to TA-PC through Norton Capital Management (NCM) of Norfolk, through Fiduciary Trust to TeenAIDS’ account with Pershing (via Ray Norton Capital Management)
Account number: NT6-004743
DTC number: 0440
Other forms of giving
We appreciate your support of TeenAIDS-PeerCorps. We would not be able to do what we do without the help of our many wondeful sponsors, volunteers, and board members. Thank you all!